Blog page content.
Writing for me has become more than just a past time, but a skill I enjoy to develop for professional use. Through school and work experience, I’ve gained practice in online ad copy, blog and press release writing.
Google AD Words Certified
I earned my certification while working at Runningwarehouse to gain the knowledge required to manage text search campaigns and display advertising campaigns.
Former NCAA Athlete
As a collegiate athlete, I gained vauleable qualites like time management to excel as a student and athlete.
Billingual: Fluent in Spanish
Can run a mile in under 4 min and 20 seconds
Over 20,000 Miles Of Running
Can play multiple Instruments
California State University of Chico
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Public Relations
Sept 2016 – Current
• Compose and manage Google Text Ads that have generated more than 10,000 conversions while staying within goal ROI.
• Manage Google Display ad bids to achieve each ad group’s goal ROI.
• Stay informed on new product stories by communicating with our product buyers and brand vendors
• Collaborate with our graphic design team to create ads that communicate the right product story.
• Write text ad copy and graphic taglines for more than a 100 of our Google text and display ads.
• Contribute to our content strategy by writing and copyediting technical product blogs.
• Composed product blogs which have helped generate $10,000 worth of new transactions and more than 1,500 new visitors.
• Work with video team and content team to create product videos that have directed 1,000 new visitors quarterly to our website.
Jun 2015 – Sept 2016
WEB CONTENT SPECIALIST
• Wrote product descriptions for more than a hundred products sold through the Running Warehouse US, Europe, and Australia website.
• Collaborated with staff members from Europe and Australia to create detailed written descriptions for each specialty market.
• Used CMS software to review images, web text, and page layout of the apparel section of our website.
Jan 2015 – Jun 2015
ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
TEHAMA GROUP COMMUNICATIONS
• Collaborated in the creation of a public relations strategy for two accounts.
• Led our team to create a social media plan complete with a detailed editorial calendar for our client.
• Used social media analytics to recommend best practices to clients.
• Composed various written material in AP style.
2014 – 2015
Social Media Intern
• Hosted weekly talk radio show that was broadcast live online.
• Assisted in growing Twitter follower count by 85 in three months.
• Designed poster & promotional graphics using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
The Orion, Student Run Newspaper
• Composed more than 100 weekly sports new stories in AP Style.
• Researched and compiled information on latest local sporting events and teams.
• Conducted more than 100 interviews with student-athletes and coaches for sports stories